Saturday 12 October 2013

Where to get parts


Please bear in mind that this is solely down to me hunting around on various forums. I don't endorse (with one exception), nor do I have any connection with, any of these suppliers, I'm just posting some links. And I'll try to indicate the relevant country.

And this is NOT an exhaustive or definitive list by any stretch of the imagination. If you have a favourite supplier for valve amp parts, use the comment box to let me know and I'll add the link to this blog. :-)

Hoffman Amplifiers - US

Apex JR - US and Canada

Digikey - US (but has global delivery option)

Mouser - Global

Ampmaker - UK (but will ship globally)
Barry is the one exception to my "don't endorse" statement. I buy 99% of my parts from him!

That'll have to do for the moment. I've a living room carpet that isn't going to vacuum itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment